2019 I’m Back!! Hello 30!

WOW!! Its been 2 freakin' years that my blog has been inactive. Well, that's a first!

What have I been up to lately since my last post in December 2017? Alot!

Well, I am still working in the same company, my first job after I graduated in 2012. So it has been 7 years working with RSPO. Not the same position and the same department. The 7 years in RSPO, I have been into 3 departments with different position. I was the CEO's Executive assistant. Got bored, and was offered a position in Membership. Lasted for a good three years, got bored of it as well, and as offered to a more technical position in assurance. Now, still in assurance but was just recently promoted to Manager from Senior Exec xD Alhamdullillah!! Rezeki Allah tidak pernah salah tempat. The key is to be patient and evolve yourself. I came into RSPO with ZERO knowledge about the palm oil industry. But I endure it, SABAR and learn! Never stop learning!

So its 2019, I am now officially 30 years old. Gone were the days where my age starts with the number 2 xD 3 series huh..

2018 was a bit of an hectic and tiring year for me. Work travels :( From all my years of travelling, last year was the first I experience being late for my flight. Kebas tu kaki berlari pg gate xD sampai sampai jak terus masuk kapal, stewardess terus tutup pintu, Aku terus duduk kepanasan xD hahahaha

And last year was also the first amongst my travels to miss a flight! I never miss a flight. But last year was the year. I just came back from my work travels in Indonesia. Took the last flight back because we had to transit Jakarta first. I have another flight the next day morning at 9am, going back to KK. Balik rumah around 3-4am, hubbs aku rindu, the next day bangun jam 8am sebab tidak sedar alarm clock xD Apakau ingat sempat ka kejar flight jam 9am?? Well, fortunately, that is the only flight that I missed! syukur! 3 kali jak la hampir miss flight, berlari sampai kebas tu betis LOL xD Back to back travelling is tiring. :(

So that is 2018. Come 2019, I promised myself and the hubbs to travel for a holiday. And we did, a nice winter holiday in Xi'an China. Touch down Xi'an Airport, 1 Degree's Celsius greeted us xD. The next following day was -3 Degree's Celsius with snow fog. Jadi karas la ba tu Muka, kebas-kebas tu hidung xD. But it was a beautiful and awesome place. Highly recommended for muslim travelers. It is really easy to find halal food because Xi'an is famous for its muslim street and muslim quarters. Kiri kanan makanan halal. Its going to be a long post if I were to post about Xi'an, so it will be in my next blog xD

Oh yaaa... Neeja is getting married!!! alhamdullillah so happy for her!!

Kalau Allah mau bukakan hati hambanya, memang buka la tu hati. Never underestimate the power of God!! Sebagai Hambanya kita cuma mampu berdoa buat yang terbaik untuk seseorang.

2019 will also be a busy year. And yes, back to back work travels belum campur personal activities lagi. I can already feel it because Baru bulan 3 sudah pack xD I need 10 phones khas untuk alarm clock, baru bunyi power. Terus melompat dari katil. No time to snooze one by one xD In sha allah I can do it! Ya Allah, bagi la hamba mu the strength to overcome any barriers. Amin!


Comments

Popular Posts