2020

Looks like this will be a once a year entry in my blog xD

How's it been? I'll try and be as active as possible. Since I am also quite busy in my daily life. I noticed that during my student life, blogging is so much part of my life that I blog every single day. Its just like writing stuff in my diary, but an online version, and it is public for the world to see. LOL

Anyway, year 2020. What will it bring me?

Well for starters, me and the hubbs bought a new house in Puchong area last year. First of all, Alhamdullillah, praise to Allah for giving us this rezeki. The apartment that we are currently in no longer accommodates the two of us. Yes, even though it is just the two of us, the apartment is already at its maximum capacity.

The new house will be in Desiran Bayu Puchong. It is already completed, but we are planning to renovate it especially the kitchen, where it will be fully renovated by taking up all free space at the backyard of the house for the kitchen. Since it is a Semi D house, the extra land at the backyard seems of no use. Eventually, there's work to do, and its not just the kitchen. Terbang $$$$ adeeeiiii matilanak.

Few pictures to show :)

This is what it looks like from the front

This is the side of the house where the hubs is planning to do a fish pond here. As you can see the backyard has a lot of space. That will be used for the kitchen.

This is the inside which will be the living room

This is the master bedroom with a balcony. Not sure if we want to keep the balcony tho.

The view from the Master Bedroom Balcony

And so, that's it for the house. If things goes as plan, then we will move in that house by this September 2020. Hoping that Allah will ease our plan and make our journey smooth this year and the year to come, Amin!

Stay Tuned.








Comments

Popular Posts