2021 Blog Update!!

Hello there!

It is 2021..  a very late entry to 2021 tho xD. I started this blog since 2009. I had an old blog which was created back in 2007/2008 ish? But it is so trash LOL.

Anyway, been blogging for 11 years now. And I'm 32 years old this year. How time flies and now i'm this career woman, married, but without kids xD

There were instances where you suddenly thought of the old days during secondary school, in this case, I was thinking alot about my days in SM All Saints. Feeling nostalgic as I aged. I can't believe that it was just 15 years ago since I finished highschool. I kept on remembering the days I was in SM All Saints. I don't know why I'm feeling nostalgic, maybe its the age? Or maybe it has been that long since I left KK? is 14 years long? xD

I don't remember if I still have pictures being kept during my days in All Saints, but I do still remember how the school looked like and all the nooks and crannies xD. I have photographic memories, so excuse me if I remember those small petty things xD The problem with photographic memories is that, when things change, you tend to be confused at first, and it will take awhile for you to be back on track. 

When I came to Semenanjung to continue my studies in Kedah back in 2007, I was young but not naive ya (early exposure fault) and it was that age where you tend to enjoy life as much as you can. Biasa la, baru keluar dari sarang kan xD. Two years I was in Kedah doing my pre-degree studies. After that in 2009, I continued my degree studies in Puncak Alam, Selangor for a good 3 years (Until March 2012 only). I did went back to KK for a good 3 months after I finished my final semester exam... But I came back to KL and stayed at my sister's place because I was so adamant that I wanted to work in KL/Selangor. Came back to KL July 2012, and after that never went back to KK. Settled down in Peninsular for good. But I do go back to KK, once a while, during public holidays or when I am on leave. 

But since my jodoh is with a peninsular guy, makin susah la mau balik KK. Susah in terms of, I need to plan my leave in advance and the husband's leave in advance, making sure no urgent work (training, work events, conference, audit and etc) clashes with our planned annual leave. Planning to get annual leave takes months of preparation xD The only leave that is easier to plan is Raya leave. xD

Jadi sambung... after working in semenanjung for 9 years, it came to me that I want to either go back and work in KK, with the same salary offer or more... OR, I would like to work overseas please :D My dream is to be able to work overseas and get a 5 figure salary that is above 20K USD. Yes, I have high ambitions xD. *Sigh* how I wish I can get a job in the states, or Canada, or New Zealand. Any job under the sustainability department? It can be palm oil or social/labour issues related :D. I am super qualified! xD

Speaking of sustainability, I would never.. in 100 years, would think that I will become an auditor. It never crosses my mind until, I became one in 2020. Not finance auditor ya, RSPO & MSPO auditor. The challenges of my job is quite ruthless, but I do enjoy the thrill of it. It made me realize that I am quite analytical when it comes to searching for a solution xD.

Anyway, it is getting late. I think that is enough of me blabbering my thoughts in this "online diary" xD. I just moved by the way. Jadi warga Puchong sudah. It has been 1 month since I moved to Puchong. quite happy with the new house that me and the hubs bought. :3 

Yea, I think I better stop typing more. As I get older especially entering the 3 series, my eyes are no longer young like how it was used to be xD. By 10pm and above I will start to feel the drowsiness of wanting to sleep. 

Yea, that's it! It is a once a year post, because there hasn't been any active audience to my blog. But if there is a request and an increase in audience, I would be more than happy to write in more interesting stuff in my blog.

So thanks for reading! Although I don't get much traffic readers, only a few people reads my blog xD. But I do appreciate your time to read and eventually feel a stranger expressing themselves. I know I sometimes mix my blog with english and Bahasa Malaysia, but feel free to google translate those words tho xD. I will always try my best to write my blog in english, but I also sometimes feel comfortable to mix in with my local language.

Thank you once again!

Stay tuned!

DK


Comments

Popular Posts