Gonna be working soon


My life is full of mysteries and complications. I guess that is what makes me strong to face reality when I'm working soon. Been to many many and countless interviews. My sister told me to go into any interview that i can find in order to build up the experiences i need. I guess she's right. Each and every interview i experienced has its own expectations. You just let your mouth be the miracle persuasive talker. In which i am not gonna deny that i am really good at it. And from the first interview till the current ones, they will all say the same thing, "Your English is so American, did you grow up there?" Ahh.. never missed out on that one. Well truth be told, My Original English sounded more like a classic Britain slang, till I was being suffocated with how many English talking Americans in Semenanjung is. Honestly, they all sounded like English melayu. pfffffttt.. Too bad, They may look up stream and wow, honestly, please, at least learn some grammar before you speak your so called American Slang. Who puts an 's' 'are' 'is' in each and every sentence? Well, put it in the wrong place of phrase that is.

Two and a half more weeks left till i completely graduated from my degree. Its kinda sad that this past two weeks is my final days of walking around the campus, classes... in which it stopped last week, assignments, reports, projects, presentations, tests, quizzes you name it, I will miss everything. A harsh world being a student. 16 years of being a student, minus the kindergarten part. Kinda feel amazed that we spent half our lives being a student. Gonna be hitting the jack pot soon huh. I mean working. God i feel old.

There are new students here in campus, well not exactly new, but returning diploma students. The 'Asasi' students are new. Fresh from high school. So, here we Degree students are going for our finals, and there they are just starting to have classes and small assignments, starting to complain of the workload and etc etc etc... Hellooooooo, have you tried being a degree student? A final year that is. Its always critical thinking in any assignments, quizzes and tests. Well, I've always wondered why UiTM workloads are much heavier then any institutions there is in Malaysia. Have you tried

Monday: 2 50% tests that falls under the same date as your submission project report. All different Subject.

Tuesday: 3 Quizzes all 20% and a report and presentation due on the same day. All different subjects.

Wednesday: Presentation practical system and research thesis to submit.

Thursday: Another Tests and a assignment report to submit.

Friday: No class, but still have upcoming assignments, reports, projects to submit the following week.

Its mental I tell ya. Assignments will start the third week of the starting semester. So, will you be able to tell how we survive through that hell load every week? If you have a great lecturer, yea maybe she or he will not try and destroy you though assignments and unnecessary quizzes and tests.

My final paper starts this Saturday on the 30th of July 2012. Really need some booze to lighten up the head. But happily I'm not drinking anymore. It feels good actually. :) You feel like every time you pray, those prayers are accepted by God. Wallahualam. amin~ :)

Can't wait for Olympics! Can't wait to see my favorite rhythmic gymnasts Evgenia Kanaeva from RUSSIA! She is awesome!!! And I kinda regret stopping rhythmic gymnast. Its kinda sad for me. :(

Anyhow,

Good night peepols!!!

Comments

Popular Posts